• ¿õ½º-
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2016-06-07 21:04
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 1545

The new Shimano Dura-Ace group presented in a few weeks 
By Guillaume ROBERT Tuesday, June 7, 2016 - News 
Dura-Ace Shimano 
 pub 

Shimano-2017-001.jpg 
In late June, just days before the Tour de France, held a press presentation Shimano. 

An event dedicated to road range, it will therefore be no doubt of the presentation of the latest Dura-Ace group, some photos have already leaked ( see here ). 

I will of course part of this great event for many people expect. 

But what can we really expect again this new Dura-Ace group (which could carry the code 9100)? 

Shimano-2017-002.jpg 
We already know that a power sensor ( already tested by the FDJ team ) should make its arrival. 

We'll see if my assumptions for my April Fools were far from reality or not ;-) 

On the side of the group, we already saw a few photos, but there is no guarantee that the group photo was taken a final version of the group. design side, it will be a surprise. 

I do not think this year Shimano crosses the course of 12 speeds. However, this is the side of the electronic group Di2 (9170?) There could be more changes. 

To counter Sram and wireless ETAP group, I remain convinced that Shimano will present its Dura-Ace Di2 with a wireless version this year. 

Strongly this official launch!

---------------------------------------

Àúµµ ¹º ¼Ò¸°Áø Àß ¸ð¸£°ÚÀ¸³ª...
6¿ù¸» ÁîÀ½ ½ÅÇü 9100 ±â°è½Ä ±¸µ¿¶óÀΰú 9170 ½ÅÇüÀüµ¿ÀÌ ¹ßÇ¥µÉ ¿¹Á¤À̶ó´Â ¼Ò¸®Àεí ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 »ó¾î¹ä

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ÅÂȯ¾Æºü

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 hebi

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 [* ºñȸ¿ø *]

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 GongGun

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ³ÝÇÃ
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â