»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

¡Ú5ºí·¢... ¸í´ë»ç¸¸À¸·Îµµ ÃÖ°íÀÇ °¨µ¿À»..2

• [* ºñȸ¿ø *]
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2017-07-11 05:18
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 694

20170711051322_vxrvbzpl.jpg

ºí·¢...

³Ê¹«³ª À¯¸íÇÑ ÀεµÀÇ °¨µ¿ À¯¹ß ¿µÈ­ÀÌ´Ù. 2005³â ¸¸µé¾îÁ³Áö¸¸ ±¹³»¿¡´Â 2009³â¿¡ ¼Ò°³°¡ µÈ ÀÛÇ°. ÀÌ ¿µÈ­¸¦ óÀ½ Á¢ÇÏ°í¼± ¹Ì¼¿ÀÇ ¿ªÀ» ÇÑ µÎ ¸íÀÇ ¿©¹è¿ì(¾Æ¿ª/¼ºÀÎ)ÀÇ ¿¬±â·Â¿¡ ³î¶ó¿òÀ» ±ÝÇÒ¼ö ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ¹°·Ð »çÇÏÀÌ ¼±»ý¿ªÀÇ ¾Æ¹ÌŸºñ ¹åÂù ¿ª½Ã ´ë´ÜÇßÁö¸¸..

Çï·»ÄÌ·¯¸¦ ¿¬»ó½ÃÅ°´Â įįÇÑ ¾îµÒ¸¸ÀÇ ÀÌ ¼Ò³à°¡ ´Ü¼øÈ÷ ´ëÇÐÀ» Á¹¾÷ÇÑ´Ù´Â ÀÔÁöÀüÀûÀÎ À̾߱⸸À¸·Î ÀÌ ¿µÈ­°¡ °¨µ¿ÀûÀ̾úÀ»±î? °á´ÜÄÚ °Å±â¿¡´Â ºÒ°¡´ÉÀ̶õ ¾ø´Ù´Â ½Å³äÀ¸·Î ¶Êµ¹ ¹¶Ä£ ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÇ Áý³ä°ú ¾îó±¸´Ï ¾ø°Ôµµ ±× ´ç»çÀÚ°¡ ¾ËÃ÷ÇÏÀÌ¸Ó º´À̶ó´Â ±â¾ï·Â »ó½ÇÁõ¿¡ °É¸®°Ô µÊÀ¸·Î¼­ ±ØÀÇ °¨µ¿ °î¼±À» ¹è·Î ÇÑ°ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ñ°¡ »ý°¢µÈ´Ù. °á±¹ Àü¹ÝºÎÀÇ ¼±»ý°ú Á¦ÀÚÀÇ À§Ä¡°¡ ÈĹݺο¡¼­ÀÇ À̲ø°í À̲ø¸²À» ´çÇÏ´Â ¹Ý´ëÀÇ ÀÔÀåÀÌ µÊÀ¸·Î¼­ °ü°´µé¿¡°Ô ±× ÆıÞÀÇ È¿°ú¸¦ Å©°Ô ¸¸µé¾ú´Ù´Â °ÍÀε¥...

ÀÌ ¿µÈ­´Â ÁÖ¿Á°°Àº ¸í´ë»ç¸¸À¸·Îµµ ÀÌ ¿µÈ­ÀÇ ³»¿ë°ú °¨µ¶ÀÇ ÀüÇÏ´Â ¹Ù¸¦ ´ÜÀûÀ¸·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÒ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÄÉÀ̽º¶ó°í º¸¾ÆÁö´Âµ¥...

- Àú¾ÆÀÌ¿¡°Ô ¾È°¡¸£ÃÄÁÖ¾ú´ø ´Ü ÇѴܾî´Â "ºÒ°¡´É" ÀÔ´Ï´Ù

- ÀλýÀº ¾ÆÀ̽ºÅ©¸²ÀÌ¿¡¿ä. ³ì±â Àü¿¡ ¸ÀÀÖ°Ô ¸Ô¾î¾ßÁÒ

- °ËÀº»öÀº ¾îµÒ°ú ¾Ç¸¶ÀÇ »ö¸¸Àº ¾Æ´Ï´Ù.¼ºÃëÀÇ »ö, Áö½ÄÀÇ »öÀº °ËÀº»öÀÌ´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ Á¹¾÷½Ä³¯ °¡¿îÀÌ °ËÀº»öÀÌ´Ù.

- ²ÞÀº ´«ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¸¶À½À¸·Î º¸´Â°Ì´Ï´Ù.

- »ç¶÷µéÀº ¼º°øÀ» ÃàÇÏÇßÀ¸³ª ¿ì¸®µéÀº ½ÇÆи¦ ÃàÇÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù. 

- ´Ù¸¥»ç¶÷µéÀº ¾ËÆĺª a,b,c,d,e ºÎÅÍ ¹è¿ìÁö¸¸ ³Ê¿¡°Ô´Â b,l,a,c,k ºÎÅÍ ½ÃÀÛÀ̾ß.

- ³Ñ¾îÁú¶§¸¶´Ù ´õ ³ôÀÌ ÀϾ²¨´Ù.

- Çϳª´Ô ¾Õ¿¡¼­´Â ¸ðµÎ°¡ Àå´ÔÀÌ´Ù.

- ²ÞÀº ´«À¸·Î º¸´Â°ÍÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¸¶À½À¸·Î º¸´Â°ÍÀÌ´Ù! ³­ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾ÊÁö¸¸ ³ªµµ ²ÞÀº ²Û´Ù

- ¼±»ý´Ô²²¼± ¿©Àڷμ­ÀÇ ÀúÀÇ Ç°°ÝÀ»À§Çؼ­ ÀÚ½ÅÀÇ ¼±»ýÀ¸·Î¼­ÀÇ Ç°°ÝÀ» ¹ö·È½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀÌ·ç ¼¿¼ö¾ø´Â ¸í´ë»çµé.. ´Ü¼øÈ÷ ¿µÈ­¼Ó¿¡¼­¸¸ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¿ì¸® Àλý¿¡¼­ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ´Ü¾îµé·Î Á¡Ã¶µÇ¾î ÀÖ´Â ÀÌ ¿µÈ­.. ºí·¢...

20170711051344_pegdghfv.jpg

¾ÆÀ̵éÀº ÀÌ ¿µÈ­¸¦ ¾î¶»°Ô º¸¾ÒÀ»±î?

15»ì ¸ÔÀº Å« ¾ÆÀÌ°¡ ´ÙÀ½°ú °°ÀÌ Áö ¾ÆºñÀÇ °­¿ä(?)¿¡ ±¼º¹ÇÏ¿© Review¾¸À»  ´çÇß´Ù.

The movie black, I wondered and think deeply about this movie. Teacher, Sahara and a student who can¡¯t see or hear anything was trapped in dark, her name is Michele. She was daft and blind when she was born. Her mother and father were hardly stressful about Michele. His dad wanted to sent her to sanatorium, I don¡¯t get it why is he doesn¡¯t know anything about her feelings and he doesn¡¯t know her heart was in pain too. Her mother called the teacher who was like a ruffian. However, he thought her strictness and make away from her mom.

Finally, a girl who doesn¡¯t how to eat the food with spoon has successfully made it. But this was just a beginning, she needs to know the words and meanings, it was laborious. She can actually with people with hands to mouth and on ly teacher and mom can do it. Several years had passed and she became an adult. She got into university and studied with her teacher Sahara. He was always with her and translates for her what teacher and friend said. She knew the words but can¡¯t type fast and she was too slow. on e day, Michele was angry with Sahara because he made her pride impaired and sweeping the paper and shout and she suddenly typing something and it was amazingly quick. Sixty words in two minutes, I was shocked and I can also see that my brother was also shocked with her.

20170711051517_xvoalbpa.jpg

Michele got a sister, she was jealous of her sister because every time when she does something, everyone clapped and applause for her. The day when two families got into chat in Michele¡¯s house about Sara¡¯s wedding. Sara wants to talk about his feelings about her families to the audience. She said truthful about her family especially her sister. She knew that she was jealous with her sister and hated her but she can¡¯t do anything with her because she was her sister. Her sister stands up and shouts at her. I thought she was angry with her little sister but she also wants to apologize to her. It was strange, if I were her, I just slapped her just like I hit my little brother. That scene was touched to me.

Mr. Sahara suddenly got in to disease that can¡¯t remember anything about past. Michele wanted to see him and wanted to teach him just as what he did to her in past. He remembers the words ¡°water¡± with his student. In past, Sahara told Michele¡¯s mom that ¡°there is a hope that can people make it and no such thing as impossible.¡±

¾ÆÀÌÀÇ ´«¿¡µµ °á±¹ ¿µÈ­¼Ó ºÒ°¡´ÉÀ̶ó°í ÇÏ´Â ÀÌ °í¾àÇÑ ³ðÀÇ Ã³¸®°¡ ÀÚ¿¬½º·´°Ô ¿µÈ­¿¡ ³ì¾Æµé¾î°¡ °¨µ¿ÀÇ È¿°ú ȤÀº ÇÊÀ» ´À³¢°Ô ÇØÁÖ´Â Áß¿äÇÑ ¸Å°³Ã¼ÀÓÀ» ¾Ë°Ô ÇØÁÖ´Â °ÍÀε¥.. ³Ê¹«³ª ½¬¿ö º¸ÀÌ´Â ÀÌ ¿µÈ­ÀÇ ±¸Á¶¶§¹®¿¡ Çà¿© ÀÌ ¿µÈ­¸¦ ÆïÇÏÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀÌ ¾ø±â¸¦...

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°
÷ºÎÆÄÀÏ
  • ºí·¢_Black_2005_CD1_REPACK_DVDRip_XviD-BrG_avi_000416040.jpg
  • ºí·¢_Black_2005_CD1_REPACK_DVDRip_XviD-BrG_avi_002961375.jpg
  • ºí·¢_Black_2005_CD2_REPACK_DVDRip_XviD-BrG_avi_002972094.jpg

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 Á¶Àº¼¼»ó

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¿©¿ìÀϱâ
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â