»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

Á÷±¸ÇÑ Á¦Ç° a/s·Î ±³È¯¹ÞÀ»·Á°í Çϴµ¥¿ä Ãʺ¸¶ó¼­ ±Ã±ÝÇÑ°Ô ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù;;2

Á¦°¡ ·¹ÀÌÀú °øȨ¿¡¼­ ÃæÀüµ¶À» ±¸ÀÔÇߴµ¥ ÃʱâºÒ·®ÀÌ¶ó ±³È¯À» ¹ÞÀ»·Á°í ¹®ÀÇÇϴϱñ ´äº¯ÀÌ ¿Ô´Âµ¥¿ä 

1¹ø° ´äº¯
Good day!

Thank you for getting back to Razer Technical Support.

I do understand your concern from the previous email. For your kind information, we will provide you with a prepaid shipping label to ship the defective unit to our warehouse which the cost will be covered by us. Once the defective unit is received by our warehouse, the replacement unit will be shipped to your residential address. Just to reconfirm, could you help me fill in the address that you would like to proceed with according to the format below: 

2¹ø°´äº¯

Good day!

Thank you for getting back to Razer Technical Support.

Firstly, the defective device should be sent to us first using the prepaid shipping label given by us. Secondly, you may use any box that keeps the device safe thought the shipping process. We will provide you with a FedEx prepaid shipping label. Besides that, you may print the prepaid shipping label and use to send the defective device. 

Just to reconfirm, could you help me fill in the address that you would like to proceed with according to the format below: 

¹ø¿ª±â·Î µ¹·Áº¸´Ï "ºÒ·®ÀÎ Á¦Ç°À» ¿ì¸®ÇÑÅ× º¸³½ÈÄ Á¤»óÁ¦Ç°À¸·Î º¸³»ÁÙ²² ±×¸®°í Æ䵦½º ¼±ºÒ¹è¼Û¶óº§À» ÁÙ²² "
´ëÃæ ÀÌ·±°Å °°Àºµ¥¿ä 

1.Á¦°¡ Àú ¶óº§À» ¹ÞÀ¸¸é ±×°É ÀμâÇؼ­ ¹Ú½º¿¡ ÷ºÎÇÏ°í Æ䵦½ºÂÊ¿¡ ¿¬¶ôÇؼ­ Á¦°¡ Á÷Á¢ ¹°°ÇÀ» º¸³»´Â ¹æ½ÄÀΰÅÁÒ?

2.¼±ºÒÀ̶ó´Â °Å º¸´Ï ¹è¼Ûºñ¸¦ Á¦°¡ ºÎ´ãÇϴ°Š°°Àºµ¥  ³ªÁß¿¡ ±¹³»¹× ÇØ¿Ü ¹è¼Ûºñ¸¦ µ¹·Á¹ÞÀ»¼ö ÀÖ´ÂÁö ¿©ºÎ´Â 
·¹ÀÌÀúÂÊ¿¡ ¹®ÀÇÇÏ°í È®½ÇÇÑ ´äº¯À» ¹Þ¾Æ¾ßÁö ÁøÇà½ÃÄÑ¾ß ÇÏ´Â°Ô ÁÁ°ÚÁÒ?

3.¹èÅ͸®°¡ Æ÷ÇÔµÈ Á¦Ç°Àε¥ Æ䵦½º¿¡ º¸³»µµ »ó°ü¾ø³ª¿ä? ÇØ¿Ü Á÷±¸Á¦Ç°Àº ¹èÅ͸® Æ÷ÇԵǾîÀÖÀ¸¸é ¹«½¼ ÀÌ°ÍÀú°Í 
¼­·ù°°Àº°Å ÀÛ¼ºÇÏ°í ¹è¼Ûºñ¿ëµµ ¸¹ÀÌ ³ª¿Â´Ù°í ÁÞ¾î µé¾ú°Åµç¿ä

Á¦°¡ ÇØ¿Ü Á÷±¸ÇÑÁ¦Ç°À» óÀ½ a/sº¸³»´Â ¿ÏÀü Ãʺ¸¶ó ¤Ð¤Ð
°æÇè¹× Á¶¾ðÁ» ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù 

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 torres123

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ÇÚµåÆ÷´ÏÇÇ·áÇÔ
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â